troubles. The engineers are making a careful examination of
the plane.
由於機械故障,航班已延誤,機械師們正在對飛機進行仔細檢查。
2、Owing to the air traffic control, we’ll wait until a take-off clearance is given.
由於空中航路擁擠,我們要等待通行許可(才能起飛)。
3、Due to the loading of cargo/luggage, we will wait 15 minutes to take off.
由於飛機/貨物還未裝載完畢,我們還需等待15分鐘由本站起飛。
4、We are waiting for 3 passengers to aboard. Please remain seated and we will keep you informed.
由於有三位旅客已經辦理完登機手續,但仍未登機。請您在座位上稍等片刻。
5、Because we are adding meals for some additional passengers, we have to wait a few minutes to take off.
由於臨時增加餐食品,我們需要等待壹段時間。
6、We have to wait until the ice on the run way has been cleared.
我們需等待跑道上的冰被破除。
7、The flight will be delayed because of a heavy rain in our destination.
由於目的地機場正下著傾盆大雨,我們的航班將延誤。
8、The flight has been delayed because of bad weather.
由於天氣惡劣,航班已延誤。
9、The plane will take off as soon as the weather gets better.
壹旦天氣好轉,飛機馬上起飛。
10、We can’t take off because the airport is closed due to poor visibility.
由於低能見度,機場關閉,我們不能起飛了。
11、We have just been informed that this flight has been cancelled due to a mechanical problem. We’ll have to stay here overnight. Please take your belongings and prepare to disembark.
我們已接到通知,由於機械故障本次航班已取消,我們將在這裏過夜,請拿好隨身物品準備下飛機。
12、We’ll provide free accommodation for every passenger.
我們將為每位旅客提供免費食宿。