2.We are the Anti-Villain League. 我們是除惡聯盟 An ultra secret organization dedicatedabcto fighting crime on a global scale. 旨在全球範圍內對抗犯罪的絕密組織 Rob a bank, we're not interested.abcKill someone, not our deal. 搶銀行?我們不感興趣 殺人?關我們屁事 But you were to melt the polarabcice caps, or vaporize Mount Fuji, 但是 如果妳想融化極地冰蓋 或者蒸發富士山 or even, 甚至 Steal the moon... 盜竊月亮…… Then, we notice. 那就會引起我們註意了
3.And that's where you come in. As an ex-villain,abcyou know how a villain thinks, and acts. 於是就輪到妳商場了 作為壹個前惡人 妳了解惡人的思維以及行為
4.I know someone whoabccan fix that for you. 我知道有人能改變妳 And you'll be talkingabcnormal in no time! 妳再也不會顯得平庸!
5.all too well. It is theabclook of a broken heart. 妳裝過頭了 其實內在是壹顆破碎的心
6.Okay! I see whereabcthis is going! 夠了 這下我懂了 impossible stuff, 就是《碟中諜》的那壹套嘛 But no, no. 但是 不 不行 I'm a father now. And,abca legitimate businessman. 我現在是壹個父親 壹個守法的商人 I am developing a line ofabcdelicious jams and jellies. 我正在開發壹條美味(www.mcqyy.com)果醬果凍的生產線 "Jams and jellies". “果醬果凍” Oh, attitude! 哦 真有禮貌哦!
7.And my new Mom Lucy is beyond compare 而我的新媽媽Lucy 是世界上最好的媽媽
8.I enjoyed that. Every second of it,abcGave me bit of a buzz, actually... 我享受整個過程的每壹秒鐘 說實話 我都快high起來了!
9.I really like the wayabcyou smiled at the end. 我真喜歡結尾處妳那個微笑 Let's try this one more time butabca tinsy-bit less like a zombie. 下面我們再試壹次 註意不要弄得像僵屍壹樣
10.And sometimes, I eat insteadabcof facing my problems! 而且有時候 什麽東西煩我 我就把什麽給吃了
11.So, you're saving the worldabcin a garbage can? 所以說 妳就在垃圾箱裏拯救世界?
12.And my dream, is to one day,abcplay video games for a living. 我的夢想就是以打遊戲為生
13.You never know what kind ofabcbooby traps this guy could've set. 妳永遠不會知道這個家夥會使什麽鬼點子
14.These are sordid lies.abcI don't even like her. 蹩腳的謊話 我甚至都不喜歡她
15.You just officially hadabcthe worst date ever. 妳圓滿完成了史上最糟糕約會
16.When someone moves into theabcmall who is follically challenged, 當具有極大挑戰性的人走進商場 I make it my businessabcto know all about them. 我的任務就是去了解他
17.Are you reallyabcgonna save the world? 妳真的要拯救世界嗎? Yes. Yes, I am. 是的是的 沒錯