Patient: Good morning, doctor.
藥劑師:早上好,女士。請問有什麽需要我幫忙的嗎?
Chemist: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you?
病人:請按藥方幫我抓藥好嗎?
Patient: Can you fill the prescription for me?
藥劑師:當然可以。請把妳的藥方給我看壹下。
Chemist: Of course. Please show me the Prescription.
病人:給妳。
Patient: Here you are.
藥劑師:請稍等片刻。好了。因要的藥 全在這兒了。
Chemist: Just a moment, please. All right. Your prescrition is ready.
病人:謝謝。
Patient: Thank you very much.
藥劑師:別客氣。我順便問壹下,妳的這個藥方是約翰遜大夫給妳開的吧。
Chemist: Don’t mention it. By the way, you got the prescription from Dr. Johson, didn’t you?
病人:是的。
Patient: Yes, indeed.
藥劑師:那麽他有沒有告訴妳怎麽服用這些要呢?
Chemist: Did he tell you how to take the medicine?
病人:沒有,他沒有說怎麽服用。
Patient: No. he didn’t say anything about it.
藥劑師:好的。讓我給妳解釋解釋吧。這些藥片每日三次,每次兩片。記住在飯後服用。
Chemist: All right. Let me tell you what you have to do. Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.
病人:那麽這個止咳糖漿怎麽服用呢?
Patient: How about this cough syrup?
藥劑師:先把藥瓶搖晃幾下。每日三次,每次兩勺。
Chemist: First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.
病人:非常感謝。
Patient: Thank you very much indeed.
藥劑師:不客氣。祝妳早日康復。
Chemist. You’re welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.
這個百度的,妳看看,改改就OK啦