Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get!
生活就像壹盒巧克力,妳永遠不知道妳會得到什麽。
If it is wrong to love you, then my heart just won't let me be right.
愛上妳是壹種錯,但我的心卻慫恿我壹錯再錯。
Beauty is just a pronoun, just as a derogatory term.
紅顏只是壹個代名詞,禍水只是壹個貶義詞。
Reason is the guide and light of life.
理智是人生的燈塔。
If I know what love is, it is because of you.
因為妳,我懂得了愛。
Your way, henceforth not see my old.
妳的路途,從此不見我的蒼老。
Your eyes are any hint of warm not for me.
妳眼裏的任何壹絲溫暖都不是為我而來的。
Wound like me, a stubborn child, not heal,
傷口就像我壹樣,是個倔強的孩子,不肯愈合
The same love that makes me laugh makes cry.
同壹份愛,讓我笑,也讓我哭。
I fake a smile because I don't want you to worry about what I'm feeling.
我強顏歡笑只是為了讓妳不擔心我
Passing is fleeting moment, miss is eternal.
路過是壹瞬,錯過是永恒。
You are not me, you don't know my loneliness, itas after.
妳不是我,妳不用懂得我的寂寞,就當作是經過。
Loving someone who doesn't love you back is like hugging a cactus, the tighter you hold on, the more it hurts.
愛壹個不愛妳的.人就像抱壹顆仙人掌,抱得越緊就越痛
Whether I can give you, you have not needed.
是不是我能給妳的,妳已經不需要了。
Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.
愛很難投入,但壹旦投入,便更難走出
I can not say I love you, I'm afraid you thought it was game
我不敢先說我愛妳,我怕妳以為這是場遊戲
Often appear in dreams, wake up you should see him.
夢裏常出現的人,醒來就應該去見他.
Very nice to me is a bit unhappy
我很好 就是有些不開心
I am a little tempted, but so afraid to look in your eyes
我對妳有壹點動心,卻如此害怕看妳的眼睛
Be sure than I am happy only been made in vain I am embarrassed to exit
請壹定要比我幸福 才不枉費我狼狽退出
Miss the songs have a one and alone with in
懷念曾經的老歌 壹首壹首與孤單同在
Love is not looking for a person to live with but find a life he had no
愛情,不是找壹個人壹起生活,而是找壹個沒他就沒生活的人
If I was brave outcome is not different
如果當時我勇敢,結局是不是不壹樣
you’re here there is nothing i fear
妳就在我身旁,以至我全無畏懼
I tried to perfect to give up, is indeed very practical
我試過完美放棄,的確很踏實
Event of a lightning bolt, I would mind a blank, hand, foot and weakness
遇上晴天霹靂,我也會頭腦空白,手足無力。
Love to have a long fingertips
愛情能有多久 不過是彈指間的事
Time water had never for anyone to stay
時光流水過,從不為任何人停留
When seen through everything, just know, originally is more practical than having
當看破壹切的時候,才發現,原來失去比擁有更踏實
That people can become gentle, is thoroughly understand.
原來人會變得溫柔,是透徹的懂了
Sorry I just can't accompany you to the old No chance to see your smile
我只是難過不能陪妳壹起到老,再也沒有機會看到妳的笑。
borrowed should also fall.
借來的都該還掉。
I was always too tired a word or two like in a perfunctory
我總是太過於疲憊 只言片語都像在敷衍
Is very sweet, very bitter, and that is love.
很甜、很苦,那就是愛情。
Someone said, my love, I just thought.
有人說,我的愛情只是我的自以為。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對於世界而言,妳是壹個人;但是對於某個人,妳是他的整個世界。
Eternity is not a distance but a decision.
永遠不是壹種距離,而是壹種決定。
Avec tout le courage de mettre en place le plus brillant sourire.
用所有的勇氣,撐起最燦爛的笑容。
All that I gave was likely to consider as negligible.
我所有的付出,竟然從未打動過妳
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
想要不可替代,就必須與眾不同。
My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there.
我只關心未來,因為我的余生都會在那裏度過。
It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.
世界這麽大,能遇見,不容易。
I can only love you one, because I have only got a full of love.
我只能愛妳壹次、因為我只有壹次完整的愛。
The sun is no longer shining, youth because themselves unable to change.
青春的陽光不再明媚,只因自己無力改變。
If you want to go, so please leave quietly.
如果妳要走,那麽請妳安安靜靜的離去。
Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.
在愛人眼裏,壹千裏的旅程不過壹裏。