(1)Good morning(afternoon,evening)早上好(或:下午、晚上)好
Hello.妳好(或:餵)
Hi.妳好(或:嗨)
--How are you?妳好嗎
--Fine,thank you,and you?(very well,thank you.)好,謝謝,妳也好吧?或:很好,謝謝妳
(2)Best wishes(regards) to sb.問候湯姆好
Please give my regards(best wishes,love) to Tom.請代我向湯姆致以問候
Please remember me to Tom.請代我向湯姆問候
Say hello to Tom.向湯姆問好
(3)Glad(Pleased) to meet you here(again).很高興在這裏(或:又)見到妳
2.介紹 Introductions
(1)This is Mr(Mrs,Miss,Ms) Green.這位是格林先生(或:夫人、小姐、女士)
This is Comrade Li Ning. 這位是李寧同誌
May I introduce you to my friends?我來把您介紹給我的好朋友好嗎?
I'd like you to meet Mr Green.我想請您見見格林先生
(2)--How do you do?(初次見面時用)您好
--How do you do?您好
Nice(Glad,Pleased) to meet(see) you.見到您我很高興
Nice meeting you,Mr Green.(多用於分手時)格林先生,我真高興能認識您
(3)My name is Li Ning.我名叫李寧
I'm a teacher.我是老師
I'm Chinese.我是中國人
Excuse me,what's your (full) name,please?請問妳貴姓(您尊姓大名)
(4)I have often heard about you.我常常聽人談起妳
I have often wanted to meet you.我壹直想認識妳
Excuse my introducting myself.恕我冒昧地自我介紹壹下
Do you know my father?妳認識我父親嗎?
I don't think you have met my father.我想妳還沒有見過我父親吧
Allow(let) me introduce Mr Green to you.請允許(或讓)我給妳介紹壹下格林先生
3.告別 Farewells
(1)I'm afraid I must be leaving(must be off,have to go) now.恐怕我得走了
I think it's time for us to leave now.我想我們該走了
It's time I met Tom(did my homework). I have to go now.(註意從句要用虛擬語氣)我該去見湯姆(或:去做作業了).現在我得走了
(2)Good-bye!/Bye-bye!/Bye!再見!
See you later(tomorrow).回頭見(或:明天見)
See you.回見
Good night.晚安.再見
4.感謝和應答 Thanks and responses
(1)Thank you (very much).(非常)感謝
Thanks a lot.多謝
Many thanks.多謝
Thanks(Thank you) for listenting.謝謝(收聽)
It's very kind of you (to help me).您真是太好了(幫了我的忙)
(2)Not at all.不用謝.不客氣
It's(That's) all right.沒關系
You are wellcome.不用謝
(3)It's most thoughtful of you.妳真是想得太周到了
I don't know how I can thank you enough.我不知怎樣謝妳才好
I don't knoe what I should have done without your help.沒有妳的幫助我真不知道怎麽辦
Thank you all the same.仍然要謝謝妳
5.祝願、祝賀和應答 Good wishes,congratulations and responese
(1)Good luck!祝妳好運
I wish you good luck(success)!祝妳好運(或:成功)
Good journey (to you)!旅途愉快
Have a good trip.旅途愉快
Have a nice(good) time.祝妳玩得高興
I'd like to congratulate you on your success.祝賀妳的成功
(2)Thank you.謝謝
The same to you.也祝賀妳
(3)Happy New Year!新年好!新年快樂
Merry Christmas!聖誕快樂
Happy birthday to you.祝妳生日快樂
Congratulations!祝賀妳
6.道歉、遺憾和應答 Apologies,regrets,sympathies and responses
(1)Pardon.(這裏應讀降調,若讀升調表示因沒聽清楚對方的話而希望對方重復壹遍)請原諒
Sorry(I'm sorry).對不起
I'm sorry for(about) that.我為此感到抱歉(或:難過、遺憾等)
I'm sorry to hear that.聽到這個我很難過(遺憾等)
I'm sorry to have(I'm sorry that I have) kept you waiting fou a long time.抱歉讓妳久等了
(2)Excuse me(for having kept you waiting fou a long time).請原諒(讓妳久等了)
I'm afraid (that) I'll be late.恐怕我要遲到了
What a pity!真可惜!真是遺憾
What a shame!真丟臉
It's a pity that you can't come.妳不能來真是遺憾
(3)That's all right.沒關系
It doesn't matter.不要緊
That's nothing.沒有什麽
(4)It was most thoughtless of me.我太鹵莽了
I must apologize.我得向妳道歉
I really didn't mean that at all.我真的完全沒有那個意思
(5)Don't worry about that.不要為那事覺得不安
It really isn't worth mentioning.那真是不值得壹提的
Don't think any more about it.別再去想它了
I quite understand.我完全理解
7.邀請和應答 Invitations and responses
(1)Will you come to my birthday party?您能來參加我的生日聚會嗎
Would you like to come to my birthday party?您願意來參加我的生日聚會嗎
I'd like to invite you to come to my birthday party.我想邀請妳來參加我的生日聚會
(2)Yes,I'd love to (go to your birthday party).好嗎,我非常願意(去參加妳的生日聚會)
Yes,I'd love to,but I'm too busy to go.是的,我非常想參加,但是我太忙了,去不了
Yes,i's very kind(nice) of you.願意.承蒙妳的好意.或:妳真是太好了
(3)I'd very much like you to join us.我非常希望您能加入我們之中
Shall we have a drink?我們喝點東西好嗎
(4)That would be very nice.那太好了
With pleasure.好的
8.提供(幫助等)和應答 Offers and responses
(1)Can(Could,Shall) I help you?我來幫妳好嗎?或:妳要買什麽
Would you like me to help you with your lessons?我來幫妳做功課好嗎
Is there anything (else) I can do for you?有什麽(別的)事我能幫妳做嗎
Do you want me to help you?妳想要我幫妳嗎
What can I do for you?我能為妳做什麽呢
Let me do it(carry it)(for you).讓我來(替妳)做(或:搬)吧
Would you like some tea?妳想來些茶嗎
(2)Thanks.That would be nice(fine).謝謝.太好了
That's very kind of you.妳真好
Thank you for your help.感謝妳的幫助
Yes,please.好的,請(幹)吧
Here,take this(my) bag.給,請幫忙拿這個(或:我的)包好嗎
(3)No,thanks(thank you).I can manage it myself.不必了,謝謝.我自己能應付
Thank you all the same.(盡管無需妳幫忙,但)還是要謝謝妳
That's very kind of you,but I can manage it myself.妳真好,但我自己能應付
(4)What a hand (to carry it)?要幫忙(拿)嗎
(5)Just what I needed!我正需要呢!
That's be a big help.Thanks a lot.那真幫了大忙了,多謝