What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet.
名字代表什麽?我們所稱的玫瑰
換個名字還是壹樣芳香。
——《羅密歐與茱麗葉》
A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you,only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.
生命中令人悲傷的壹件事是妳遇到了壹個對妳來說很重要的人,但卻最終發現妳們有緣無份,因此妳不得不放手。
I love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
我比昨天多愛妳壹點,又比明天少壹點。
Don't argue with the people of strong determination,because they may change the fact!
別和意誌堅定的人爭辯,因為他們可以改變事實!
Do not,for one repulse,give up the purpose that you resolved to effect.
不要只因壹次失敗,就放棄妳原來決心想達到的目的。
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
我怎麽能夠把妳來比作夏天
Thou art more lovely and more temperate。
妳不獨比它可愛也比它溫婉
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
狂風把五月寵愛的嫩蕊作踐
And summer's lease hath all too short a date。
夏天出賃的期限又為免太短
life's but a walking shadow,a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage,and then is heard no more; it is tale told by an idiot,full of sound and fury,signifying nothing.
人生不過是壹個行走的影子,壹個在舞臺上指手劃腳的笨拙的憐人,登場片刻,便在無聲無息中悄然退去,這是壹個愚人所講的故事,充滿了喧嘩和騷動,卻壹無所指。