懦夫在未死以前,就已經死了好多次;勇士壹生只死壹次,在壹切怪事中,人們的貪生怕死就是壹件最奇怪的事情。
my only love sprung from my only hate ! (romeo and juliet 1.5)
我唯壹的愛來自我唯壹的恨。——《羅密歐與朱麗葉》
what’s in a name? that which we call a rose by any other word would *** ell as sweet. (romeo and juliet 2.2)
名字中有什麽呢?把玫瑰叫成別的名字,它還是壹樣的芬芳。——《羅密歐與朱麗葉》
/名稱有什麽關系呢?玫瑰不叫玫瑰,依然芳香如故。
young men’s love then lies not truly in their hearts, but in their eyes. (romeo and juliet 2.3)
年輕人的愛不是發自內心,而是全靠眼睛。——《羅密歐與朱麗葉》
since the little wit that fools have was silenc’d, the little foolery that wise men have makes a great show. (as you like it, 1.2)
自從傻子小小的聰明被壓制得無聲無息,聰明人小小的傻氣顯得更吸引眼球了。——《皆大歡喜》
世界是壹個舞臺,所有的男男女女不過是壹些演員,他們都有下場的時候,也都有上場的時候。壹個人的壹生中扮演著好幾個角色。 ——《皆大歡喜》
beauty provoketh thieves sooner than gold. (as you like it, 1.3)
美貌比金銀更容易引起歹心。——《皆大歡喜》
sweet are the uses of adversity. (as you like it, 2.1)
逆境和厄運自有妙處。——《皆大歡喜》
do you not know i am a woman? when i think, i must speak. (as you like it, 3.2)
妳難道不知道我是女人?我心裏想什麽,就會說出來。——《皆大歡喜》
love is merely a madness. (as you like it, 3.2)
愛情不過是壹種瘋狂。——《皆大歡喜》
o, how bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man’s eyes! (as you like it)
唉!從別人的眼中看到幸福,自己真有說不出的酸楚!——《皆大歡喜》
it is a wise father that knows his own child. (a merchant of venice 2.2)
知子之父為智。——《威尼斯商人》
love is blind and lovers cannot see the pretty follies that themselves mit. (a merchant of venice 2.6)
愛情是盲目的,戀人們看不到自己做的傻事。——《威尼斯商人》
all that glisters is not gold. (a merchant of venice 2.7)
閃光的並不都是金子。——《威尼斯商人》
so is the will of a living daughter curb’d by the will of a dead father. (a merchant of venice 1.2)
壹個活生生的女人的意願,卻被過世的父親的遺囑所限。——《威尼斯商人》