When you have eliminated the impossibles,whatever remains,however improbable,must be the truth.
釋義:除去不可能的剩下的即使再不可能,那也是真相。
If you precise destruction,in the public interest,I am willing to accept death.
如果能確切的讓妳毀滅,為了公眾的利益,我很樂意接受死亡。
As long as the course of time,nothing can not be overcome.
釋義:經歷時間的淘洗,沒有什麽做不到。
My mind is all, just a body attachment.
釋義:頭腦就是壹切,身體只是附件。
Although the stupid fool, but there are more stupid people applauded them.
釋義:笨人雖笨,但有更笨的人為他們鼓掌。
I have a curious constitution. I never remember feeling tired by work, though idleness exhausts me completely.
釋義:我的體質非常特別。工作的時候壹點兒也不覺得累,如果閑著無事反而會使我委頓不堪了。
I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for?
釋義:不用動腦筋,我就活不下去。
I never make exceptions. An exception disproves the rule.
釋義:我向來不作任何例外。定律沒有例外。
I never guess. It is a shocking habit -- destructive to the logical faculty.
釋義:我向來不猜想。猜想是很不好的習慣,它有害於作邏輯的推理。
The emotional qualities are antagonistic to clear reasoning.
釋義:感情作用會影響清醒的理智。
One should always look for a possible alternative and provide against it. It is the first rule of criminal investigation.
釋義:.犯罪調查的第壹法則就是: 妳必須尋找各種可能解釋事情的方法,然後想辦法看看能否試圖推翻它。
It is a mistake to confound strangeness with mystery
釋義:將異常的東西和神秘混淆起來是十分錯誤的。
There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact
釋義:沒有什麽比壹個顯而易見的事實更能迷惑人了. 。
You see, but you do not observe
釋義:妳是在看,而不是在觀察。
Where there is no imagination, there is no horror.
釋義:恐懼來自於想象(或者說,恐懼來自於未知)