1.策士統領 - 斯維因
A Noxian does not dawdle.
諾克薩斯人從來不會閑逛。
My destination is absolute.
我的目標很純粹。
I'll give the orders
我會下達命令。
Victory awaits.
勝利在望。
I'm five steps ahead of you.
我比妳高5個級別。
If you insist
如果妳堅持的話
My thoughts exactly.
和我原先的想法分毫不差。
How obvious
多麽明顯啊
Efficient strategy.
策略要有效率。
Less clicking please, you're wearing out my cane.
請少點兒點擊,妳在磨損我的手杖知道麽?
A calculated risk.
可以接受的冒險。
My bird is hungry
我的鳥餓了
Impeccable decision.
無懈可擊的決定。
They dare oppose Noxus?
他們敢與諾克薩斯作對?
My pleasure
我很樂意
Dispatch these worms
消滅這些蠕蟲!
I could destroy you with one leg tied behind my back.
我只用壹條腿就可以輕而易舉地摧毀妳。
Another opponent, another disappointment.
敵人越多,失望也就越多。
If we approach strategically from the flank- oh who am I kidding, let's just morph and eat them.
如果我們戰略性地從側翼插上-噢我在忽悠誰呢?我們趕緊變身,然後吃掉他們吧!
The early bird guts the worm
早起的鳥兒有蟲吃。
I bet you taste like chicken
我敢打賭,妳的味道和雞肉差不多。
You're seriously asking a giant demon bird for a joke?
要壹只巨大的惡魔鳥給妳講笑話?妳沒犯2吧?
Seriously, again? Just drop it.
再問壹遍,妳真的沒犯二麽?放棄吧!
Think logically for one seCAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW!
從理論上設想壹下,壹個人哇!哇!哇!哇!哇!
2.酒桶 - 古拉加斯
If you're buyin', I'm in.
妳埋單,我就來!
Last call!
打烊前的最後壹杯!
Have a drink!
來壹杯吧!
YARRRRR!
呀啊啊啊!
Dodge THIS!
嘗嘗這個!
Happy Hour - incoming!
歡樂時光 - 就要開始了!
Fight time!
鬥毆時間到了!
Time to roll out the barrel!
是時候碾平酒桶了!
The only time I have a drinking problem is when I spill it. HAR HAR!
"我喝酒時唯壹遇到過的問題,就是不小心把酒給弄灑了。哈哈!"
I'll drink you under the table, scrub.
我會讓妳喝翻到桌子底下去,爛人。
3.寶石騎士 - 塔裏克
Functional and stylish
既時髦又實用。
I think I'll let you suffer for a while!
我想我會讓妳難受壹陣子的!
You shall be crushed
妳將被碾碎!
I will wheep for you
我會悼念妳的。
Magic has ruined this land
魔法,已經毀了這塊大陸。
Gems hold their edge
寶石們顯露著它們的鋒芒。
You face unblemished power
妳所面對的,是純凈無暇的力量!
From coals to diamonds
璀璨鉆石,始於煤炭!
My resonance joins Runeterra
這是……大地的回響……
Gems.... Gems are truly outrageous. They are truly, truly, truly outrageous
呼……這身璀璨的盔甲……有時連我自己的眼睛都會被它晃花!
Emmerald for insight
祖母綠象征著洞察。
Opal for harmony
貓眼石象征著和諧。
With clarity
清楚明了。
Ruby for vigor
紅寶石象征著活力。
Brilliantly
要燦爛,要引人奪目。
Zaphire for divinity
藍寶石象征著神性。
For a good time, call Amber
要象征美好時光,請找琥珀。
You are nothing more than glass, waiting to be smashed
妳們只是玻璃制品,壹碰就碎。
4.大發明家 - 黑默丁格
Indeed - a wise choice!
確實是個明智的選擇!
Eureka!
我找到了!
For great science!
為了偉大的科學!
I theorize… your defeat!
經過我的推導……結果只有壹個,那就是:妳會輸!
Back, you dirty ape, back!
回來,妳這只骯臟的猿猴,快回來!
Force = mass * speed.
力等於質量乘以速度。
You are poorly designed for this.
妳生來就不是幹這個的料。
If you attach the proto-flobulator to the maxi-wamulinating coils, you get…
如果將原始弗羅布雷特附在特大號瓦姆理內汀圈上,妳會得到……
Why do chemists call heium, curium, and barium the medical elements? Because if you can't helium or curium, you barium!
只要將溶液A倒入溶液B,就會……BOOM……該死,又出事故了。
Why walk when you can fly?
妳能飛的時候幹嘛還要走路呢?
The cosine of your route, divided by…
妳路線的余弦,再除以……
Hmm… very interesting…
恩恩……非常有趣……
I could help you do that better.
我可以幫妳把它做得更好
Order. Entropy. A never-ending cycle.
順序。熵值。無限循環的數列。
I concur!
我和妳意見相同!
Yes, yes. Hurry. I have important work to get back to!
是的是的,趕快!我回頭還有更重要的事情要做。
And what did you expect from such a substandard intelligence?
妳們的智商如此之低,還有什麽好指望的?
5.迅捷斥候 - 提莫
Captain Teemo on duty
提莫隊長正在待命!
Hut! Two, three four...
壹!二!三!四……
Yes, sir!
是,長官!
I'll scout ahead
我去前面探探路
Armed and ready!
整裝待發!
That's gotta sting!
有情況!
Reporting in
正在報告!
Swiftly!
要迅捷!
I salute you
向您致敬!
Size doesn't mean everything
體型並不能說明壹切。
Hut! Two, three four...
壹!二!三!四……
Never underestimate the power of the Scouts' code
絕對不要低估斥候密碼的威力。
6.麥林炮手 - 崔絲塔娜
I wanna shoot something!
我好想射點兒什麽!!
Wohow!
哇哈!
Wow!
哇嗚!
wanna see the fireworks?
想看焰火嗎?
Let's get in range!
我們再靠近點兒吧!
I see... Fireworks!
我看到了……焰火!
Is that a rocket in your pocket?
小小炮娘,很少煩惱~眼望四周焰火飄~
Ready, aim, fire!
預備,瞄準,射吖!
Kaboom!
喀,嘣!!
Did you fall down and go boom?
妳們跌倒了沒?崩潰了麽?
7.武器大師 - 賈克斯
Let's do this!
開打開打!
Who's next?
還有誰?
Now it's my turn!
現在該我了!
Bring it on!
出招吧!
It's on!
看招!
Surprise! I'm back!
沒想到吧?我又回來了!
Let me add'em
把他們也算上!
Ready for battle!
嚴陣以待!
No! It can't be!
不!這不可能!
Imagine if I had a real weapon!
妳們知道最強的武器是什麽?沒錯,就是補丁!
Surprise! I'm back!
沒想到吧?我又回來了!
Ready for battle!
嚴陣以待!
Who wants a piece of the champ?
哼,壹個能打的都沒有!
8.蠻族之王 - 泰達米爾
This'll be a slaughter
這將會是場屠殺/我的大刀早已饑渴難耐了!
Now they die!
現在他們可以死了!
I am your worst nightmare
我是妳最可怕的噩夢
As you wish
如妳所願
Into battle
開戰吧!
Follow my blade
隨心而動,隨刃而行!
My destiny awaits
我的命運在等待!
My right arm is a lot stronger than my left arm!
召喚師,妳的光輝時刻是什麽時候?是WCG嗎?……而我的光輝時刻,就是……開大招的時候了!
I am your worst nightmare
我是妳最可怕的噩夢
You never stood a chance
妳是沒有機會贏我的。
9.扭曲樹精 - 茂凱
This power… I cannot control.
這股力量……我無法控制
Torment me no longer.
別再折磨我了!
To rest, if only I could.
如果我能休息就好了。
This life was not meant to be.
這條命早已偏離了命運的軌跡。
You should not defy nature.
妳無法忤逆自然!
There is no escape.
沒有地方可以安生!
I once had peace.
我也曾擁有過安寧。
Return me to the forest.
把我放回森林裏去!
I would end this burden, but it always returns.
我也試圖終結過這困擾,但它總會卷土重來。
I hate being uprooted.
我討厭拔根而起的感覺。
Begone, vile magicks!
這些討厭的魔法,給我滾開!
I will punish their imprudence.
我要懲罰他們的輕率之舉
Reckless mages!
可惡的法師們!
I must end the misuse of magic.
我必須終結魔法的濫用。
They will know my remorse.
他們會嘗到我的悔恨的!
Do you want to see Twisted?!
妳想見識下什麽是扭曲?!
I dated a sugar pine once, just to spruce things up. She turned out to be a birch, nice ash though.
我曾經為了打扮,和壹棵糖松約會過。結果她是壹棵樺樹,好在它的灰燼還算不錯!
Is this what they call “getting stomped?"
這就是人們所說的“被蹂躪”麽?
Nature can be a real mother…
自然才是真正的母親..
Nature is the truest form of balance. Eat and avoid being eaten.
自然,才是平衡最真實的形態。壹邊吃,壹邊避免被吃掉。
Animals are lazy, we plants produce our own food.
動物們都是懶貨!我們植物都是自己生產食物的。
I do your bidding, for now.
我將暫時服從妳的吩咐。
10.
泡我德邦妹子者 雖遠必誅!