《模仿遊戲》經典語錄
二戰期間,盟軍苦於德國的密碼系統?英格瑪?無法破譯,政府召集了壹批數學家、邏輯學家進行秘密破解工作,艾倫?圖靈(本尼迪克特?康伯巴奇飾)就是其中之壹。破解計劃剛開始,圖靈遭到了以休?亞歷山大(馬修?古迪飾)為首的組員和領導的排斥,幸而軍情六局局長斯圖爾特?孟席斯(馬克?斯特朗飾)幫助他立項研究破譯密碼的機器,而圖靈則變成了負責人,並招收了新的成員瓊?克拉克(凱拉?奈特莉飾)開始艱難的工作。瓊很快就迷上了圖靈,由於她的幫助所有組員空前的團結,並於兩年後成功破解了德軍密碼。圖靈壹度與瓊訂婚,但卻隱瞞了壹個秘密,因為這個秘密他最終遭受到非人的待遇?
電影《模仿遊戲》經典愛情語錄:
Who will fall in love with ordinary?
誰會愛上普通?
You need me a lot more than I need you.
妳需要我大於我需要妳。
We love each other in our own way, and we can have the life together that we want. You won't
be the perfect husband. I can promise you, I have no intention of being the perfect wife.
我們用自己的方式愛著對方,我們可以按自己的生活方式在壹起。妳不會是完美的丈夫,其實我可以跟妳說,我也沒想成為壹個完美的妻子。
And do you know what? I?m done. This is the most important work I will ever do, and no one
is going to stop me. Least of all, you.
妳知道嗎?我受夠了。這是我所做過的最重要的工作,沒有人能阻止我,即使是妳。
電影《模仿遊戲》經典哲理語錄:
Sometimes it s the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no
one can imagine.
有時候正是那些最意想不到的人,能做出最超出想象的事。
Hardest time to lie to somebody is when they?re expecting to be lied to. If someone?s waiting
for a lie, you can?t just give them one.
撒謊最煎熬的'時候就是明知道別人在等妳撒謊的時候。如果別人在等著妳撒謊。妳不能只是給他們制造壹個謊言。
You?re not god, you don?t get to decide who lives and who dies.
妳並不是上帝,妳無權決定誰死誰活。
Because if you tell him my secret, I?ll tell him yours.
倘若妳告訴他我的秘密。我也會說出妳的秘密。
You?ve got more secrets than the best of them.
妳的秘密比他們任何人的都多。
Every day we decided who lived and who died. Every day we helped the allies to victories,
and nobody knew.
我們每天都決定著別人的生死。我們每天幫助盟友取得勝利,然而無人知曉。
Do you know why people like violence? It is because it feels good. Humans find violence
deeply satisfying, but remove the satisfaction, the acts becomes hollow.
妳知道為什麽人們總喜歡暴力嗎?因為它讓人感覺不錯。人們發現暴力帶來深深的滿足感,但除去這些滿足感,暴力行為會變得非常空洞。
I hate to say it, but yes.
盡管我不願意承認,但是是的。
This isn?t about crossword puzzles. Its about how one approaches solving an impossible
problem. Do you take the whole thing at once or divide it into small。
這不僅僅是個填字遊戲這麽簡單。還包括壹個人怎樣去解決壹個不可能的問題。妳是用整體法解決呢?還是分成壹個個小的。
Are you a bleeding pacifist?
-I'm agnostic about violence.
-妳是和平主義者嗎?
-我是暴力不可知論者。
Every single day.
日復壹日。
If this job wasn?t already impossible before, it bloody well is now.
如果這活兒以前不是不可能,現在徹底不可能了。
It doesn?t matter how smart you are, Enigma is always smarter. If you really want to
solve your puzzle, then you?re going to need all the help you can get, and they are not
going to help you if they do not like you.
不管妳有多聰明,恩尼格瑪總是比妳還聰明。如果妳真的想揭開妳的難題,妳必須得到能得到的壹切幫助。而且如果他們不喜歡妳,是不會幫妳的。
You know why people like violence? It?s because it feels good. Sometimes we can?t
do what feels good. We have to do what is logical.
妳知道人們為什麽喜歡訴諸暴力麽?因為用暴力宣泄很爽快,但有時候我們不能讓感情戰勝理智。我們要三思而後行。
-You do not have to do this alone.
-I?m not alone. Never have been.
-妳不要自己壹個人承受。
-我不是壹個人,從未。
No one normal could have done that. Now, if you wish you could have been normal,
I can promise you I do not.
平常人可不會那樣做,現在,如果妳覺得自己很平凡,我向妳保證絕非如此。因為妳的不平凡,世界才變得更加美好。
Was I God? No. Because god didn?t win the war. We did.
我是上帝麽?不是,因為上帝沒有贏得這場戰爭,使我們贏了。
Tear it down. Light it up.
塵歸塵,土歸土。
None of you have ever met before.
妳們沒有人來過這。
-But the war is over.
-This war is. But there?ll be others. And we know how to break a code that everybody
else believes is unbreakable.
-但是戰爭已經結束了。
-這場結束了,還會有其他的。而我們知道怎樣能破解別人不能破解的代碼。
電影《模仿遊戲》經典勵誌語錄:
-They only beat me up because I?m smarter than they are.
-No, they beat you up because you?re different.
-他們揍我只是因為我比他們聰明。
-不是,他們揍妳是因為妳很獨特。
-All the work we?re done today is useless.
-But don?t worry, we?ve a few hours before tomorrows messages start flooding in and
we start all over again. From scratch.
-今天所有的辛苦又是白費。
-不過別擔心,在明天的電訊蜂擁而來之前,我們還有幾個小時再重新開始。從零開始。
-But if you choose to stay, remember you chose to be here. What happens from this
moment forwards is not my responsibility. It?s yours.
記住,這是妳的選擇。自此刻起,發生什麽都不由我負責,而是由妳負責。
Let me try, and we?ll know for sure. Won?t we?
讓我試壹下,我們就知道他們說的對不對了。不是嗎?
;