One fine day , a greedy dog took a walk. 晴朗的壹天,壹條貪婪的狗在散步。
He saw something in the grass. 他看到草地上有什麽東西。
“Oh, it’s a bone! I love bones! “Oh,它是骨頭! 我愛骨頭!
What a lucky day! Lucky day! Lucky day!” 多幸運的壹天!幸運的日子! 幸運的日子!”
“Hmm. How will I cook my new bone? “Hmm。我將怎麽烹調我剛得到的骨頭呢?
Will I smoke it? No! 我把它熏制壹下?不!
Will I boil it? No!” 我是否把它煮壹煮?不!”
“Hmm. Will I fry it? Not likely! “Hmm。 我是否將它油煎?不合適!
I will eat it as it is. 我就這樣吃了它吧。
That is the best way to eat a delicious bone. 那是吃壹根可口骨頭的最佳方式。
Lulu, lala! Lulu, lala!” Lu-lu, la-la! Lu-lu, la-la!”
“Oh, what if another dog sees me? “Oh,若另壹條狗看見了我呢?
No , I will not, I will not share my bone. 不,我不願意,我不願意分享我的骨頭。
It is all mine! 它都是我的!
Hmm, where can I hide my bone?” Hmm,我能把我的骨頭藏哪兒呢?”
He looked around and quickly left the park. 他四周瞧瞧,迅速離開了公園。
He ran and ran. 他跑啊跑啊。
Finally, he ran onto a bridge. 終於,他跑上了壹座橋。
“Whew! Now my bone is safe.” “Whew! 現在我的骨頭是安全的”。
The greedy dog was very tired. 貪婪的狗非常疲乏。
So he rested on the bridge. 於是他在橋上休息了。
He was overlooking a stream. 低頭他看到壹條小河
“Hey! Who is that? That dog has a bone too.” “嘿! 那是誰?那條狗也有壹根骨頭”。
“Hmm, his bone is bigger than mine. “Hmm,他的骨頭比我的大。
And his bone still has meat on it!” 而且他的骨頭上還有肉!”
The greedy dog wanted the other dog’s bone too. 貪婪的狗還想要另壹只狗的骨頭。
“Bark! Bark! Give me that bone!” "吠聲! 吠聲! 給我那根骨頭!"
“Oh, my bone! It is gone! Bark! Bark!” "Oh,我的骨頭! 它沒了! 吠聲! 吠聲!"
But it was too late. 但是太晚。
His bone had already fallen into the deep stream. 他的骨頭已經掉進了深深的小河。