(1)Temperance: Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation.
二、緘默:避免空談,言必對己或對人有益。
(2)Silence: Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself; aviod trifling conversation.
三、秩序:放東西的地方,做事情的時間要心中有數
(3)Order: Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time
四、決心:該做的壹定要做,做就要做好。
(4)Resolution: Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.
五、節儉:對人或對己有益才可用錢,決不浪費。
(5)Frugality: Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e., waste nothing
六、勤奮:珍惜光陰,做有益之事,避無謂之舉。
(6)Industry: Lose no time; be always employ'd in something useful; cut off all unneccessary actions.
七、真誠:不欺騙,有良知,為人厚道,說話實在。
(7)Sincerity: Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently and justly, and, if you speak, speak accordingly
八、正義:不做不利於人的事,不逃避自己的義務。
(8)Justice: Wrong none by doing injuries, or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
九、中庸:避免走極端,容忍別人給妳的傷害,認為是妳應該承受之事。
(9)Moderation: Avoid extreams; forbear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.
十、整潔:保持身體、衣服和住所的整潔。
(10)Cleaniness: Tolerate no uncleanliness in body, cloaths, or habitation
十壹、冷靜:不因小事,尋常之事,不可避免之事而慌亂。
(11)Tranquility: Be not distuibed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.
十二、節欲:少行房事,除非考慮到身體健康或者延續子嗣;不要房事過度,傷害身體或者損害自己或他人的安寧與名譽。
(12)Chastity: Rarely use venery but for health or offspring, never to dulness, weakness, or the injury of your own or another's peace or reputation.
十三、謙遜:效法耶酥和蘇格拉底。
(13)Humility: Imitate Jesus and Socrates