簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯:如何不被查酒駕
Dear miss know-it-all, how can it go out for an evening of drinking and not tick getting a DUI?
親愛的百事通,妳知道怎麽在晚上喝酒還不屬於酒後駕車嗎?
Go to a ballpark.
去棒球場。
簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯:騙子
A:Hey, dad, how can you tell when someone’s lying?
A:嗨,爸爸,怎樣才能知道誰說謊了?
do I know? Go ask an expert.
爸爸:我怎麽知道,去問專家。
A:Ok. Hey, mom...
A:哦,媽媽~~
B: I’d like to join your liars club.
B:我想加入妳的說謊者俱樂部。
C: Ok, you’ll need to fill out an application.
C:好的,妳需要填壹張申請表。
C: Occupation?
C:職業
B:Mule skinner.
B: 騾夫
C: Age?
C:年齡?
B:20
B:20
C:Weight?
C:體重?
B:92 LBS.
B:92磅
C:Hey, what the heck...Go on in and make yourself at home!
C:哦,見鬼,妳可以隨時回家了。
簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯:壹邊吸壹邊玩
A: I hear *** okeless tobacco has been banned
A:我聽說無煙菸草已經被禁止了。
B:Great!That’ll really helped clumsy
B:太好了!正好幫助了那些笨人。
A:How is that?
A:怎麽說?
B:He can’t chew and play at the same time, anyway.
B:無論如何,他總算不能壹邊吸壹邊玩了。
簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯:失望不快
A:Doom and gloom,gloom and doom,all you write is doom and gloom
A:失望不快、失望不快,都是失望不快。
A:Just once why can’t you write about gloom and joy?
A:為什麽不寫愉快不快呢?
B:Because they don’t rhyme
B:因為這樣比較押韻。