血精靈女:
Is that a mana worm in your pocket, or you are just happy to see me?
妳褲袋裏是有壹條魔法蟲,還是妳見到我太“興奮”了?(不予置評好孩子不要多問,壞孩子自己想象)
I'm addicted to you, baby~
我對妳上癮了,寶貝(大家都知道血精靈是磕藥族哈)
Normally I would only ride on epic mounts, but, let's talk
壹般情況下我只騎史詩坐騎,不過,我們可以談談(“騎”,“史詩坐騎”自己去理解)
My mana tap brings all the boys to the yard.
我的魔法分流能招來所有的男孩
I'm the girl that ESRB warned you about
我就是那個ESRB 警告妳要小心的女孩(ESRB,Entertainment Software Rating Board,美國遊戲分級組織,就是評定壹個遊戲是PG13,Teen,還是R 的組織。所以這句話翻譯的再露骨點就是:“我就是那個讓WOW 被評為不適合未成年人的女孩”)
血精靈男:
Your eyes are like the sunwell… before the explosion that doomed us all of course!
妳的眼睛就像太陽井當然是在它把我們大家炸了個稀巴爛之前!(整個種族的心靈創傷)
You look almost as good as I do.
妳幾乎跟我壹樣美麗(=__=)
Hey, why don't you come over here and… oh, watch the hair!
寶貝,妳要不要過來。。。餵,別弄亂我的發型!(=___=)
You know what I love about your eyes? When I look deep enough, I can see my own reflection.
妳知道我最喜歡妳眼睛哪壹點麽?當我往它們深處望去,我能看到我自己的倒影(陶醉的語氣)(=____=)
I know every rose has its thorn, but if you would just pour some sugar on me we can rock and roll all night and party everyday.
我知道玫瑰是帶刺的,但只要妳小心采摘,我們可以纏綿到永遠!(換言之,玫瑰是形容他自己呢。。。
笑話
血精靈女:
No, no, I won't do that, but my sister will!
不,不,我不會這麽做的不過我妹妹會!
Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?
妳相信壹見鐘情麽?還是我們應該再邂逅壹次~?(臭屁的小丫頭。)
I went to the Undercity to get a facial, ah, have you seen these people?! I said, you don't have a lower jaw and you’re gonna give me a facial? She got mad; at least I think she did. You ever heard someone talk without a lower jaw? #$%@& haha, she sounded like a murloc!
我去幽暗城做面部美容,天啊,妳見過那幫家夥嘛!我說:妳自己連下巴都沒有,卻要給我做面部美容?她生氣了,至少我想是這樣。妳聽過沒有下巴的人說話麽?#$%@&(惡意模仿) 哈哈,她聽上去就像個魚人!
Oh, I hate Thunder Bluff, you can't find a good burger anywhere!
哦,我討厭雷霆崖,妳根本找不到好吃的漢堡!(嗯,欺負完亡靈MM又去欺負牛牛了)
Mirrors can't talk, luckily for you they can't laugh either!
鏡子不會說話。對妳來說幸運的是,它們也不會笑~ (各位女性玩家千萬忍住不要砸顯示器。。。)
How can I miss you if you don't go away?
妳不離開我怎麽能想妳呢?(說妳呢,屏幕前流口水那個!)
Do you think the expansion will make me fat?
妳覺得資料片會讓我變胖嘛?(Expansion 同時有“資料片”和“擴張”的意思)
So you mean I'm stuck with this hair color?
妳的意思是我這壹輩子只能這壹種發色了?(臭美的小丫頭,要怪怪暴雪去。。。)
血精靈男:
Want to see my good side? Hahaha, that was a trick question, all I have are good sides.
想看我最美的壹面?這問題可真怪,其實我沒壹面都很美(自戀傳說)
Give me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, courage the things I can and wisdom to…AHHH just give me some freaking magic before I kill somebody!
給我能接受我無法改變的事情的平靜,給我能挑戰我可以改變的事情的勇氣,給我智慧啊啊啊(抓狂),在我殺人前給我點他媽的魔法!(典型的毒癮發作)
The problem with these Horde characters is that they lack sophistication, *farts
這些部落角色的問題在於他們不夠成熟穩重(話音剛落自己放了個屁 )
I'm trying to cut back on arcane magic, look, I got the patch.
我正在努力克服對魔法的依賴,在來點兒~
We are allied with the Taurens? Fantastic! We will be having steak twice a week!
我們跟牛頭人結盟了?太好了!我們每個星期可以吃兩次牛排~(老實的牛牛註定要被這群賤人欺負。。。)
Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
妳難道不希望妳的女朋友像我這麽性感嘛~?(真?6?1自戀傳說。。)
Sigh, I can really use a scrunchy, yea you heard me!
(嘆氣)要是有個發圈就好了,妳有意見?!(妳是Gay還是芭比娃娃。)
那天我在排隊乘坐蝙蝠,我前面是個亡靈。他突然放了個屁!我不知道他吃了什麽,但壹定是沒消化,簡直是太惡心了!(亡靈吃的是屍體)