Bella:I want you. Always.
可我想要妳 永遠
Edward:I'm not gonna end your life for you.
我絕不會為妳而結束妳生命
Bella:I'm dying already.
可我壹直在接近死亡啊
Bella:Every second, I get closer.
每壹秒 我都在接近死亡
Bella:Older.
逐漸衰老
Edward:That's the way it's supposed to be.
妳就應該是這樣子的
Bella:Alice said that she saw me like you.
愛麗絲說她預感到我 就像預感到妳壹樣
Edward:I heard her. Her visions change.
- 我聽到了 - 她的預感是會變的 -
Bella:Yeah, based on what people decide.
是啊 那得看人們怎麽決定的
Bella:I've decided.
我已下定決心 Edward:So that's what you dream about.
妳就壹直夢想這樣
Edward:Becoming a monster.
變成壹個惡魔
Bella:I dream about being with you forever.
我夢想著能永遠陪在妳身邊
Bella:Forever?
永遠
Edward:And you're ready right now?
那妳現在準備好了嗎
Edward:Yes.
是的
Edward:Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
難道和我度過漫長而幸福的壹生還不夠嗎
Bella:For now.
就現在
BELLA. ; No one will surrender tonight,
今晚誰也不會投降…
but I won't give in.
但我也不會屈服
I know what I want.
我知道我期望的是什麽