其他臺詞包括:
Get paid, and get out.
拿錢,走人。
'll fight for a cause. I won't die for one
我會為了理想而戰,但不會因此,丟掉性命。
Kings come and go, but gold stays.
國王們來來去去,但留下的只有金幣。
Everyone has a price
每個人都可以明碼標價
Wealth is my kind of burden
對於我這種人來說,財富,也是壹種負擔
I make my own fortune
我的財運我做主
Loyalty isn't earned. It's bought
忠誠,不是贏來的,而是買來的
You can't tame the desert.
妳無法使沙漠馴服
Laws are whatever works at the time.
法律,就是有啥買賣就接啥買賣
Heroes go hungry.
打抱不平可是會挨餓的哦(其實這句話應該是成為英雄的人大多會餓肚子……)
It's not stealing if they're dead.
如果他們死了,那就不算偷
The only thing I look up to is the sky
能使我仰望的,只有天空
Honor is the rust on a dull blade.
榮譽,是鈍劍上的銹跡
You've got a problem, I've got a price
妳有麻煩,我有錢賺
I've got values - they stack up nicely
我的命很值錢——並且價碼還在不斷上漲呢
攻擊時臺詞中英文對照
This one's on me.
這壹頓,我請客
You will die for free
妳將為自由而死
Life's cheap. Death pays
生命很低廉,死亡來給錢
I go where the trouble is
麻煩去到哪我就跟到哪
It's just business.
公事公辦而已
Here's where I get my cut
這就是我剃頭的地方
Easy pay
錢真好賺
Crack 'em like a tomb.
像處理墳墓壹樣敲碎他們
Victory is what I'm paid for
勝利,就是我付出的條件
Another fight, another fee
另壹場戰爭,要給點小費
You're worth my time - dead
妳讓我的時間變得值錢了——死人
Make me work for it
讓我來搞定這筆買賣
Feed the jackals
餵豺狼去吧
笑話中英文對照
Cut purse? No. Cut throat? Yes
扒手?不對,殺手?對了
They say the desert is a cruel mistress. I like the sound of that
他們說沙漠是壹位嚴厲的女神,我喜歡這個稱號
嘲諷中英文對照
You can't take it with you, so give it to me
妳是無法看住它的,所以把他給我吧
Look up. See the buzzards circling
看啊。妳看到在半空中盤旋的禿鷲了嗎
對敵方魔蛇之擁-卡西奧佩婭的嘲諷(彩蛋臺詞)
Your inner beauty really shines through, Cassiopeia
妳的內在美真是閃閃發光,卡西奧佩婭
對荒漠屠夫-雷克頓的嘲諷(彩蛋臺詞)
You'll make a nice bag
妳會被做成壹個很好的包
I could use a pair of croc skin boots
我就快有壹雙鱷魚皮做的靴子了(這個boots應該是指我們出門的草鞋……)
使用Q-回旋之刃的臺詞中英文對照
Catch!
接招
Take this!
嘗嘗這個!
Heads up!
當心!