we have money ,thirty thousand yuan. don't you take the purse?
毛毛:我落在炕上了
I left it on the brick bed.
趙本山:給妳辦事,還落在炕上了
I do business to you,but you left it?
毛毛:兜裏才70多元
I only have seventy yuan.
趙本山:我還有400
Here is 400 yuan.
毛毛:也不夠啊
it's not enough.
趙本山:夠不夠都可以的
it doesn't matter.
趙本山:服務員
waiterss !
小沈陽:妳管誰叫姑娘,我是純爺們
girl? I'm a real man.
趙本山:怎麽穿裙子
why do you wear a skirt?
小沈陽:也不是裙子,這是七分褲,這有腿的,著急穿錯了,
it's not,this is a seventh trousers..Sorry,I wear wrong in a hurry .may I take your order?
趙本山:
yes.
趙本山:妳們這個酒店,如果要吃壹頓飯,要多少錢。最貴的要點上要吃多少錢
I want to know how much it cost to have a meal,including the most expensive dishes.
小沈陽:要壹、二萬元
about ten or twenty thousand yuan.
趙本山:是否有這樣的情況,今天吃飯明天來結帳
can I have meals today but pay tomorrow?
小沈陽:打白條
owe the money?
趙本山:不是打白條,給妳小費
no,I have money,don't shorts of money.Give you tips.so many tips I have money.
小沈陽:大爺,妳太帥了
uncle,I LOVE YOU .
趙本山:客人來了,我點菜的時候妳要給我兜著,我要點貴菜
When The guest comes,you should help me when I am ordering dishes.If I want to order a dear dish……
小沈陽:我就說沒有
I say not have?
趙本山:妳太明白了
you are so clever.
毛毛:爺爺,我餓了
grandpa,I'm hungry
趙本山:給我來碗面條
take me a bowl of noodles.
小沈陽:78元壹碗
78 yuan.
毛毛 :do you have the cheaper?
小沈陽: this is the cheapest,
趙本山:ok ,please
小沈陽: here is the noodle
毛毛:爺爺有壹點鹹了,
it's a bit salty. I want to drink coffee
趙本山:給她搞壹碗白開水,
give her some water. we first try to act to order the dish
小沈陽:ok
趙本山:澳洲鮑魚四只
Four Ausrialia’s abalones.
小沈陽:對不起沒有。
Sorry , we haven’t the dish.
毛毛:I like Ausrialia ‘s lobster.
趙本山:澳洲龍蝦 Ausrialia ‘s lobster.
小沈陽:沒有那麽大的 We haven’t such a big one .
趙本山:有多大的。
H ow much do you have?
小沈陽:只有壹斤的。
about one kilo
趙本山:這個太小了,糖醋排骨
This is too small .sweet and sour spareribs
毛毛:oh it’s great.i like
小沈陽:no have spareribs
趙本山:有還是沒有啊
have or not?
小沈陽:沒有的。 no.
趙本山:來民間的,孩子,來壹個小野雞燉蘑菇
let's take some local dishes,boy, small pheasant stews the mushroom
小沈陽:沒有
not have
趙本山:這個可以有
this can have
小沈陽:這個真沒有
really not
趙本山:把帶來的拿過來
take it mao:
把這個燉了,點壹個笨雞蛋
stew it,take a heavy egg
小沈陽:沒有
not have
趙本山:我有
I have
小沈陽:有沒有,妳心裏沒有數嗎,
aren't you clear whether we have? .
趙本山: I ordered abalones and lobster,you don't have.