篇1
P= Patient R= Receptionist D= Doctor
P: Hi, my name is Randy Horn I have an appointment to see the doctor at 10:30.
病人:嗨,我是蘭迪·合恩。我和醫生約好10:30要看病。
R:If you'll please take a seat, Mr. Horn, the doctor will be ready to see you shortly. Ten minutes later Mr. Horn? The doctor will see you now.
接待員:請坐,合恩先生,醫生會很快看您的病。10分鐘之後合恩先生?醫生現在要看您的病了。
D: Hi, Randy, what seems to be the trouble?
醫生:嗨,蘭迪,哪裏不舒服呢?
P: I've got a really bad sore throat and my head hurts. My muscles ache and I have no energy.
病人:我喉嚨很痛,頭也疼。我的肌肉痛,沒有力氣。
D: Let me take your temperature. Let's see... 101 degrees. You're running a fever. Let me take a look at that throat. Open up and say " ah. "
醫生:讓我量壹量妳的體溫。我看看……101°F,妳正在發燒。讓我看壹看妳的喉嚨,張開嘴巴說“啊”。
P: Ah...to be continued
病人:啊……待續
單詞學習筆記
1.take a seat 坐下
例:If everyone will please take a seat, we can begin.
請大家就座,我們就可以開始了。
篇2
Doctor The baby has a heart murmur, but this may be normal. Does he seem to be pretty active?
醫生這個嬰兒心臟有雜音,但雜音可能是正常的。他看起來很活潑?
Mother Oh yes.
母親哦,很活潑。
Doctor Does he ever turn blue after eating or after crying?
醫生他吃奶或哭鬧後有發青紫的現象嗎?
Mother Well. I haven‘t noticed anything like that.
母親噢,我沒有註意到那樣的情況。
Doctor Does he seem to get tired very often?
醫生他經常顯得疲勞嗎?
Mother When he cries a lot he does.
母親當他哭多了就顯得疲勞。
Doctor We‘ll watch this condition. Is he on any other food than the formula?
醫生我們要註意這種情況。他除了吃配方奶以外還吃其他食物嗎?
Mother No
母親不吃。
Doctor How much formula is he taking?
醫生他吃多少配方奶?
Mother Five ounces.
母親5盎司。
Doctor I mean the total, in a day. Is he up to a quart?
醫生我的意思是壹天的總量是多少?能吃到1誇脫嗎?
Mother Just about that.
母親差不多1誇脫。
Doctor Well, we usually don‘t like them to get more than a quart a day. We’ll start him on some solids. He‘s gaining weight nicely. I see…No other problems?
醫生厄,我們壹般不願意讓他們壹天吃1誇脫以上。要開始給他吃固體食物。他的體重會增加的很好,……沒有其他問題了吧?
Mother I don‘t think so.
母親沒有了。
篇3
護士:早上好!
Nurse: Good morning.
病人:妳好!
Patient: Good morning.
護士:請問哪裏不舒服?
Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
病人:高燒,感覺糟透了。
Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
護士:這種情況出現有多久了?
Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
病人:從昨晚開始的。
Patient: Since last night.
護士:您以前來過咱們醫院嗎?
Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?
病人:事實上,我也是剛剛到這個城市。
Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.
護士:好的,那麽您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,掛號,住址等等。
Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
病人:每問題。請問我應該掛哪科?
Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
護士:您最好掛內科。
Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好,給妳。
Patient: Here is my registration card.
護士:謝謝。掛號費是壹美圓。
Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
病人:好的。請問我該怎麽走?
Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?
護士:坐電梯到三樓,左拐。沿著走道走。您會看到壹塊牌子在您的右手邊。
Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
病人:多謝了。
Patient: Thanks a lot.
護士:不客氣。
Nurse: You're wele.