篇壹關於預訂酒店的英語對話
Hello.Beihai Restaurant.May I help you?
妳好!這裏是北海餐廳。有什麽可以幫忙?
I'd like to make a reservation for tonight.
我想預訂今晚的座位。
What time do you like your table?
您什麽時間來用餐?
For what time,sir?
什麽時候,先生?
At 8:30 on next Wednesday evening.
下星期三晚上8點半。
May I have your name please,sir?
可以告訴我您的名字嗎,先生?
Please book it under the name of Mr. Watson.
請以沃森先生的名義預定。
A table for two for this evening at 8:30 for Mr. Frank.
弗蘭克先生,今晚8點30分,壹張兩個人的桌位。
Oh,any chance of a table by the window?
有沒有可能訂靠窗子的桌位?
I see.Oh,it's OK.
我明白了。哦,是可以的。
We look forward to having you with us tonight.Thank you for calling.
我們期待著今晚您的光臨。謝謝您來電話。
We look forward to your visit.
我們盼望著您的光臨。
篇二關於預訂酒店的英語對話
A:This is the Beihai Restaurant.May I help you?
北海餐廳,有什麽可以幫忙?
B:What time do you open this evening?
妳們今晚幾點開門?
A:At 7:30 .And we close at midnight.
7:30開門,午夜12點關門。
B:OK .I'd like to make a reservation for tonight.Atable for two, please.
我想要預訂壹張今晚的兩人桌。
A:For what time,sir?
先生,什麽時間?
B:Around 8:30.
8:30左右。
A:May I have your name please,sir?
先生,您怎麽稱呼?
B:Frank London.
弗蘭克·倫敦。
A:A table for two for this evening at 8:30 for Mr.
London.
倫敦先生,今晚8:30,兩人桌。
B:That's right.
是的。
A:Thank you,Mr. Frank.
謝謝您,弗蘭克先生。
B:Thank you .Good-bye.
也謝謝您,再見。
A:Good-bye.
再見。
篇三關於預訂酒店的英語對話
A:Princess Restaurant. Good morning!Can I help you?
公主餐廳。早上好。我能幫忙嗎?
B:Yes,I would like to book a table for four for next Wednesday,December 23.
嗯,我想預訂壹張12月23日下周三的四人桌。
A:Certainly sir. What time do you like your table?
可以,先生,什麽時間?
B:At 8:30 next Wednesday evening.
下周三晚上8:30,A:And what is it going to be,Chinese food or Westernfood?
想吃什麽?中餐還是西餐?
B:Western.
西餐。
A:May I have your name,sir?
先生,您的名字是什麽?
B:Please book it under the name of Mr.Watson.
以沃森的名字預定。
A:So it's Mr. Watson, a table for four for the evening of next Wednesday. It is Western food and you arecoming at 8:30.
沃森先生,下周三晚上四人桌,西餐,您8 : 30到達。
B:That's right.
好的。
A:Thank you for calling us.We look forward to yourvisit.
謝謝您的來電,期待您的光臨。