C:Good evening. Front Office . Can I help you?
晚上好,這裏是前臺。有什麽可以為您效勞?
G:This is Steven, Room 1588. I’ve just checked in and I’m not happy with my room.
我是 1588 房的史蒂文,剛入住的,我對房間不滿意。
C:May I know what is wrong?
請問有什麽問題嗎?
G:The room is smelly and there is someone’s hair on my bed! I didn’t expect such thinhs would happen in your hotel.
房間有股難聞的氣味,我的床上還有別人的頭發!我沒料到妳們酒店會發生這樣的事情。
C:I’m sorry to hear that. Mr. Steven. I’ll send a housemaid to your room at once. She will bring air fresher and make up the bed again for you. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
很抱歉有這種事情,史蒂文先生。我馬上派壹個服務員拿空氣清新劑來,並且為您重新整床。
我們為給您帶來不便道歉。
G:That’s fine. Thank you.
好吧,謝謝。
C:You’re welcome, Mr. Steven. My name is Jake, and if there is anything else I can do for you, please don’t hesitate to call me .
不客氣,史蒂文先生。我叫傑克,如有什麽我能效勞的,請盡管給我電話。
顧客投訴各類問題。
1) There is no hot water/water boiler.
沒有熱水/煮水器。
2) The room is in a smell/too noisy.
房間壹團糟/太吵了。
3) The window curtain is full of dust.
窗簾積滿了灰塵。
4) The pillow cases are stained.
枕頭套上有汙漬。
5) The bathtub/water closet is dirty.
浴缸/抽水馬桶是臟的。
6) The water closet is clogged ant when I flushed it , it overflowed.
抽水馬桶堵住了。我壹沖水,水就冒出來。
7) There are no towels/toiletry items/toilet paper in the bathroom.
衛生間沒有浴巾/洗浴用品/廁紙。
8) My necklace /watch/wallet is missing.
我的項鏈/手表/錢包不見了。
9) Get me your manager!
把妳們經理叫來。