空姐面試英語口語精選
英語口語應該是作為重點來培養的,英語是用來交流使用而不是用來考試的,而且現在社會對於人才的綜合素質要求越來越高,下面整理了壹些空姐面試英語口語,希望對大家有所幫助!
Dialogue 1
I: What made you decide on this type of occupation?
(什麽原因使妳決定投身這個行業呢? )
A: Oh, to tell you the truth, I love the sky. When I was a child, I imagined flying into the blue sky some day. Now, I think the day has come. My dream will come true. And I like travelling very much and I enjoy working with people.
(哦,說真的,我非常喜歡藍天。小時候我就夢想自己有壹天能飛上藍天,現在我想這壹天已經到了,我的夢想要實現了。而且我非常喜歡旅遊,喜歡和人打交道。)
I: Can you make yourself understood in English without too much difficulty?
(別人容易明白妳說的英語嗎?)
A: Yes, I think I am quite fluent in English. I got the certificate of the Secondary English Training last month.
(可以,我想我的英語很流利,上個月我拿到了中級英語培訓證書。)
I: Do you know what the responsibilities are for a stewardess?
(妳認為對空姐來說,主要的職責是什麽? )
A: The main responsibility of the stewardess is to make the passengers relaxed and happy during the flight. And good service is also important.
(主要職責就是讓乘客在飛行途中能放松、快樂,而且好的服務也是很重要。)
I: Are you in good health?
(妳現在身體很好吧?)
A: I just had a complete physical examination and I am in top condition.
(我剛做了壹次全面的體檢,身體狀況很好。)
I: Have you had any nursing experience?
(妳有護理經驗嗎? )
A: Yes, I have two years of nursing experience, and now I am working as a nurse in a hospital.
(有,我有兩年的護理經驗,現在我就在壹家醫院當護士。)
I: How tall are you? What about your eyesight?
(妳多高?妳的視力如何?)
A: My height is one meter and sixty-eight centimeters. I never had any vision problems.
(我身高168cm,視力沒問題。)
I: What would you say are your strengths and weaknesses?
(妳認為妳的優點和缺點是什麽? )
A: One of my strengths is my friendliness and open-minded attitude and also I think I have a warm personality. But sometimes, I find it is hard to tell others when I don like what they are doing.
(我優點之壹就是待人非常友好、開朗,還有我的性格溫和。但有時我發現很難告訴別人我不喜歡他們正在做的事情。)
I: If a passenger can? t understand what you say, what should you do?
(如果有乘客聽不懂妳說的話,妳該怎麽辦?)
A: I? ll try to speak in another language or I? ll try my best to use gestures and draw pictures.
Dialogue 2
I: Tell me about yourself and your past experience.
(說說妳自己和妳過去的經歷。)
A:I have been working at China Eastern Airlines Corporation for the past three years. I am tolerant of people, others say that this is my advantage. I feel I have a lot to offer as a team member.
(過去三年我壹直在中國東方航空有限公司工作。我待人寬容,別人都說這是我的優點。我想作為團隊壹員,我能作出很多貢獻。)
I: Why are you interested in this occupation?
(妳為什麽對這個職業感興趣?)
A: It has always been my dream to be a stewardess. And I like travelling to different places.
(成為壹名空姐壹直是我的夢想,而且我喜歡到各地旅遊。)
I: What do you think is the chief charcteristic for a stewardess?
(對空姐來說,妳認為主要應該具備的品質是什麽? )
A: Well, a stewardess should be friendly, courteous, patient and treat passengers kindly and politely.
(空姐應該待人友好、有禮貌、有耐心,對顧客和藹、彬彬有禮。)
I: Do you get angry easily?
(妳容易生氣嗎? )
A: No, I know how to control my temper.
(不,我知道怎樣控制自己的脾氣。)
I: If a passenger had a accident, what would you do?
(如果有乘客發生意外,妳會怎麽辦? )
A: I would give him or her basic first aid and ask my partner to call for assistance at the same time.
(我會為他/她做基本的急救,同時讓同伴尋求救助。)
I: If you are hired, when can you start work?
(如果妳被錄用,什麽時候妳能開始工作? )
A: I can begin to work right away because I am out of work now.
(因為我目前沒有工作,所以隨時都可以。)
I: What are your salary expectations?
(妳希望拿多少薪水?)
A:I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. I'd like to discuss this later, or you can tell me what the budgeted salary is for this position and how your commission system works.
(在討論薪水前,我需要更多了解這份工作。我希望遲點討論這個問題,或者妳可以告訴我這個職位的預算薪酬是多少,貴公司的傭金制度是如何運作的。)
imagine 想象 secondary 中級的 flight attendant 空姐 eyesight 視力
vision 視力 gesture 手勢
tolerant 寬容的 basic first aid 基本的急救護理 temper 脾氣 assistance 援助,協助
作為乘務員,懂得壹些急救措施是非常必要的.,所以即使妳沒有做過乘務員,但如果做過護士,有護理經驗(nursing experience),妳盡可以把它當作自己的優勢表現出來。
1) What made you decide to do such a job?
什麽原因使妳決定從事這類工作?
2)Do you know what are the responsibilities of the stewardess?
妳知道作為空中小姐的職責是什麽嗎?
3) What do you think are the chief characteristics of a stewardess? Qualities traits?
妳認為空姐的主要品質是什麽?
4) I can begin to work right away because I am out of work now.
我可以即刻開始上班,因為我現在沒有工作。
應聘空姐
無論是到中國的國際航空公司還是國外的航空公司應聘,公司都要求空中小姐不僅有高挑的身材和甜美的長相,而且要具備優雅的氣質,會講壹口流利的英語。口試內容主要分為中英文面試、中英廣播詞、航空狀況題、時事題、個人問題等。每壹家公司會有不同的考試流程,初復試的難易度也不同,要多方面收集資料,知己知彼,再配合臨場應變能力、機智反應、適宜的裝扮、優雅的談吐及親和力,這樣面試才能得高分。
BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表達
1) What made you decide on this type of occupation?
什麽原因使妳決定投身這個行業呢?
2) I like travelling very much and I enjoy working with people.
我非常喜歡旅遊,喜歡和人打交道。
3) The main responsibility of the stewardess is to make the passengers relaxed and happy during the flight.
主要的職責就是讓乘客在飛行中能放松、快樂。
4) One of my best qualities is my friendliness and open-minded attitude.
我的優點之壹就是待人非常友好、開朗。
5) I抦 very tolerant of people and have been told that this is one of my strengths. 我待人寬容,別人都說這是我的優點。
6) What do you think is the chief charcteristic for a stewardess?
妳認為對空姐來說,主要應該具備的品質是什麽?
7) I would give him or her basic first aid and ask my partner to call for assistance at the same time.
我會為他/她做基本的急救護理,同時讓同伴尋求援助。
1、您想看這些報紙或雜誌嗎?
Would you like to read these news papers or magazines?
2、您想先喝點什麽?
Would you like anything to drink first?
3、這是今天的菜單,妳想吃些什麽?
Here is today''s menu.What would you like to have?
4、謝謝,讓您久等了。這是您的飯和咖啡,還要點什麽?
Thank you for waiting sir.Here you are.anything more?
5、甜食要不要?
How about the sweet?
6、現在可以收拾您的桌子嗎?
May i clear up your table now?
7、妳是去學習還是只去旅遊?
Are you going to study there or just for sight seeing?
8、由於天氣惡劣,航班已經延誤。
The flight has been delayed because of bad weather.
9、由於低能見度,機場關閉,我們不能起飛。
We can''t take off because the airport is closed due to poor visibility.
10、我們的飛機顛簸得厲害,請系好安全帶。
Our plane is bumping hard.please keep your seat belt fastened.
;