鄧布利多Professor Dumbledore
1.這塊鏡子不會給我們知識和真相,人們只會在它前面虛度光陰,甚至發瘋,人不能活在夢裏而忘記生活。
This mirror gives us neither knowledge or truth.Men have wasted away in front of it.Even gone mad.It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
2.想要找到魔法石,找到它但不利用它的人才能得到它。因為妳的母親,她為妳犧牲了自己,那種犧牲留下了印記。在妳的身體裏,那是愛,哈利,是愛。
Who wanted to find the Stone, find it but not use it, would be able to get it. It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you and that kind of act leaves a mark. It lives in your very skin. Love, Harry. Love.
3. 對付敵人我們需要很大的勇氣,但在朋友面前堅定立場需要更大的勇氣。
It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up your enemies but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.
4. 我們的本性不由能力決定而在於我們的選擇。
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.
5.夢裏是壹個屬於我們的世界,讓他們在海裏暢遊,在空中翺翔吧。
For in dreams, We enter a world that' s entirely our own. Let them swin the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud.
6.孩子的聲音,雖然無比真誠,但對不願傾聽的人也沒有價值。
A child' s voice, however honest and true is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen.
7.時間真是神秘,有無窮的力量,亂加幹涉又很危險。
Mysterious thing, time. Powerful and when meddled with, dangerous .
8.雖然我們來自不同地域,語言各異,但我們的心緊緊相連。
While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues. Our hearts beat as one.
9.沒有咒語,能讓人起死回生哈利。
No spell can reawaken the dead, Harry.
11. 妳有天賦,有名氣,法力強大,這都是霍拉斯看中的。斯拉格霍恩教授想把妳收入門下, 哈利。妳會是他的珍寶。
You're talented, famous and powerful. Everything Horace values. Professor Slughorn is gonna try to collect you, Harry. You would be his crowning jewel.
12. 年輕真好,可以愛得死去活來。
Oh, to be young and to feel love' s keen sting.
13.哈利,人老了,感慨就多了。
Forgive my mawkishness, Harry. I'm an old man.
14.真正的人永遠都會有用武之地的。
A trait people never fail to undervalue, I'm afraid.
15.叫妳躲妳就躲,叫妳跑妳就跑,叫妳扔下我逃命,妳也得聽話。
Should I tell you to hide, you hide. Should I tell you to run, you run. Should I tell you to abandon me and save yourself, you must do so.
16.他必須赴死,而且必須由伏地魔親自動手,必須如此。
He must die. And Voldemort himself must do it. That is essential.
17.哈利,妳這個出色的孩子,勇敢的男子漢。
Harry, you wonderful boy. You brave, brave man.
18.妳說我們在國王十字車站,只要妳想好了,就可以登上壹列火車。
We're in King' s Cross, you say. I think if you so decide, you'll be able to aboard a train.
20.不要憐憫死者, 哈利。憐憫生者,尤其要憐憫那些心中無愛的人。
Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living. And above all, all those who live without love.
21.當然是發生在妳腦子裏的事,哈利。但那為什麽不能是真實的呢?
Of course it's happening inside your dead , Harry. Why should that mean, that it's not real?
22. 哈利,我又要苛求妳了。
Once again, I must ask too much of you, Harry.
23. 我總是忘記,妳已經長大了,總覺得妳還是住在壁櫥裏的小男孩。
You know, at times, I forget how much you've grown. At times, I still see the small boy from the cupboard.
哈利·波特 Harry Potter
24. 他還會回來的,只要這裏還有人忠誠於他。
He ' ll never be gone. Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him.
25.霍格沃茨不能沒有妳,海格。
There' s no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid.
29.努力練習很重要,但還有壹件事更加重要,就是相信自己。
Working hard is important, but there's something that matters even more: believing in yourself.
30.歷史上所有偉大的巫師開始的時候都跟我們現在壹樣,是學生,他們能做到, 我們也能。
Every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more than what we are now: students. If they can do it, why not us?
31.妳才軟弱,妳永遠不懂愛也不懂友誼,妳真可悲。
You're the weak one and you'll never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.
32.我們會令他們驕傲的,納威。我保證。
We're gonna make them proud, Neville. That's a promise.
34.勇敢些,教授。像我母親那樣勇敢點,不然妳將讓她蒙羞。不然她就白白犧牲了,不然魚竿將永遠是空的。
Be brave, professor. Be brave like my mother. Otherwise, you disgrace her. Otherwise, she died for nothing. Otherwise, the bowl will remain empty forever.
35. 阿不思· 西弗勒斯·波特,妳是以霍格沃茲兩名校長的名字命名的。其中壹位就是斯萊特林的,他是我見過的最勇敢的人。
Albus Severus Potter. You were named after two Headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin. And he was the bravest man I' ve ever known.
36.他說雖然我們面臨著壹場戰爭,我們卻擁有壹件伏地魔沒有的東西,為之奮鬥的目標。
That even though we've got a fight ahead of us, w
e' ve got one thing that Voldemort doesn't have. Something worth fighting for.
37.說實話,這些年我已經習慣壹頭霧水了。
Actually, sir, after all these years, I just sort of go with it.
38.可能這就是舉行婚禮最好的理由,壹切還要繼續。
Maybe that' s the best reason to have it. Because of everything that's going on.
39.我相信我所認識的鄧布利多。
I trusted the man I know.
40.告訴他們那晚發生了什麽,告訴他們妳是怎樣看著他的眼睛殺死了那位完全信任妳的長者。
Tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye. A man who trusted you and killed him.
羅恩·葦斯萊 Ron Weasley
41.妳壹定是最年輕的魁地奇選手。
You must be the youngest Quidditch player.
42. 媽媽織的毛衣,好像妳也有壹件。
Oh,my mum made it ,looks like you’ve got one too.
43.哈利妳壹定要繼續下去。不是我,也不是赫敏,是妳。
Harry, it ' s you that has to go on.Not me. Not Hermione. You
44.也許妳不用自己壹個人扛, 哥們。
Maybe you don't have to do this by yourself, mate.
45.有時候雖然犯了錯,卻有好結果。
Even when you go wrong, it turns our right.
46咱就不能在霍爾沃茲安穩地過壹年嗎?也是,要是沒有麻煩,那多沒意思 。
Do you think we' ll ever just have a quiet year at Hogwarts? Oh, well. What' s life without a few dragons .
48.是勒維“奧”薩而不是勒維奧“薩”,實話實說,她就是個噩夢,難怪她交不到朋友。
It’s Leviosa, not Leviosar.She’s a nightmare,honestly!No wond
er she hasn’t got any friends.
49.哈利,我知道妳在想什麽,但是別這樣,鏡子裏的事情是虛幻的。
Harry, I know what you ' re thinking, but don ' t .There' s something not right about that mirror.
赫敏·格蘭傑 Hermione Granger
51.我壹直以為霍格沃茲的期末考很難,但是卻覺得挺輕松的
I ' d always heard Hogwarts ' end-of-year exams were frightful, but I found that rather enjoyable.
52.妳會沒事的,哈利。妳是個了不起的巫師,真的。我不過是死讀書,再耍點小聰明。
You' ll be okay, Harry. You ' re a great wizard. You really are. Me ? Books and cleverness.
53.還有更重要的東西,那就是友誼和勇氣。
There are more important things.Friendship and bravery.
54.生活充滿著驚喜。
Always a total surprise.
56.樹林不在,小河不在,我也不再是那個我,也許我們就該待在這,哈利,慢慢老去。
Not the trees. Not the river. Not even me. Maybe We should just stay here, Harry. Grow old.
麥格教授 Professor McGonagall
57,這個孩子會非常有名,我們世界裏的每壹個人都會知道他的名字。
This boy will be famous. There won’t be a child in our world who doesn’t know his name.
58.每個女孩的身體裏都沈睡著壹只想要翩翩起舞的天鵝。
Inside every girl, a secret swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight.
59.霍格沃茲正值危急時刻,守住邊界,保衛我們,為學校盡妳們的義務。
Hogwarts is threatened. Man the boundaries. Protect us. Do your duty to our school.
海格 Hagrid
60.妳是壹名巫師,哈利。
You are a wizard, Harry!
61.對待生物的訣竅就是要安撫它。
The trick with any beast is to know how to calm him.
62.外面正在發生變化,就像上次壹樣,暴風雨就要來了, 哈利。我們要做好準備。
It's changing out there. Just like last time. There's a storm coming, Harry. We'd all best be ready when she does.
63.看起來解鈴還須系鈴人。
Seems only right that I should be the one that you away now.
斯內普教授 Professor Snape
64.顯然,名聲不代表壹切。
Clearly,fame isn’t everything.
65.波特,妳的天賦令人嘆服。妳有普通人夢寐以求的天賦,做救世之星的感覺壹定很好。
You astonish with your gifts, potter. mere mortals can only dream of possessing. How grand it must be to be the Chosen one.
66.她嫉妒妳。她很平庸,妳卻不同尋常。
She's jealous. She's ordinary and you're special.
67.妳讓他活著,只是讓他到時候去赴死。就像養壹頭豬,最後宰了。
You've kept him alive, so he can die at the proper moment. You've been raising him like a pig for slaughter.
68.您想沒想過對我要求太多?讓我做什麽都理所當然。
Have you ever considered that you ask too much that you take too much for granted? Has it ever.
69.以您的智慧想沒想過我不願再這麽下去了?
crossed your brilliant mind that I don't want to do this anymore?
小天狼星布萊克 Sirius Black
70.但要記住愛我們的人永遠不會離開我們,他們就在這裏。
But know this: The ones that love us never really leave us. And you can always find them in here.
71.不冒險哪來的樂趣?
What' s life without a little risk?
72.妳不是個壞人,妳是個好人,只是經歷了些不幸。
You're not a bad person. You're a very good person who bad things have happened?
74. 妳已經幹得很棒了。剩下的交給我吧。
You're done beautifully. Now, let me take it from here.
約翰·盧平 R.J Lupin
75.哈利,每天都有人消失,能信任的人太少了。
People are disappearing, Harry, daily. We place our trust in a handful of people.
76.妳可是改變了壹切,妳發覺了真相,拯救了壹個無辜的人,就算是天大的改變了。
It made all the difference in the world. You uncovered the truth. You saved an innocent man from a terrible fate. It made a great deal of difference.
77. 恐懼會讓人幹出可怕的事, 哈利。
Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry.
78.哈利是我們最大的希望,相信他。
Harry is the best hope We have. Trust him.
79.不管妳相不相信鄧布利多的判斷。鄧布利多相信斯內普,因此我也相信。
It comes down to whether or not you trust Dumbledore' s judgement. Dumbledore trusts Snape, therefore I do.
80.妳被仇恨蒙蔽了眼睛。
You're blinded by hatred.
斯拉格霍恩教授 Professor Slughorn
81就算他有邪惡的念頭也隱藏的很深。
If the monster existed it was buried deep within.
83,但我想生活就是這樣,妳走著走著,突然之間, 消失了。
But that's life, I suppose. You go along and then suddenly, poof.
伏地魔 Voldemort
84.何苦自尋死路,不如***享永生。
Why suffer an horrific death when you can join me and live.
85.世上本無善惡,只有權力和無力追逐權力的人。
There is no good and evil.There is only power and those too weak to seek it.
86.因為害怕,而不是忠誠。
Out of fear, not loyalty
87.大難不死的男孩,妳的傳奇是謊言堆砌的,哈利。
The boy who lived. How lies have fed your legend, Harry.
7Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry.
88.巫師的血,每流壹滴都是極大的浪費。因此我下令撤軍,在此期間,體面地安葬死者。
Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste. I, therefore command my forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose your dead with dignity.
90.與我在禁林裏相見直面妳的命運吧。若妳不來,我會趕盡殺絕所有膽敢窩藏妳的人,不論男女老少。
Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate. If you do not do this, l shall kill every last man, woman and child who tries to conceal you from me.
納威·隆巴頓 Neville Longbottom
91.每天都有人死去,我們今晚失去了哈利,但他仍然與我們同在。哈利的心還在為我們而跳動。為我們所有人,還沒結束呢。
People die everyday. We lost Harry tonight. He's still with us. Harry' s heart died beat for us. For all of us. It's not over.
92.鄧布利多軍就是為了戰鬥。
Dumbledore' s Army' s supposed to be about doing something real.
奧利凡德 Mr.Ollivander
93.稀奇的是,妳註定要使用這根魔杖,而另壹根魔杖的主人給妳留下了那道疤痕。
It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar.
94.是魔杖選擇巫師。
The wand chooses the wizard
德拉科·馬爾福 Draco Malfoy
特裏勞妮教授 Professor Trelawney
96.真相就像書頁中隱藏的句句箴言,等待人們去發現。
The truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read.
巴蒂·克勞奇 Barty Crouch
97. 不過, 生活還要繼續,我們也走到了現在,妳父母肯定會以妳為榮, 波特。
Still, life goes on and here we stand. I' m sure your parents would be very proud of you today, Potter.
盧娜·洛夫古德 Luna Lovegood
98.失去的東西到最後總會回到我們身邊,雖然有時會出乎意料。
The things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end. If not always in the way we expect.
亞瑟·葦斯萊 Arthur Weasley
99.麻瓜有諺語,真相總會大白對嗎?
As the Muggles say, truth will out. Yes ?
100.我所顯示的不是妳的臉,而是妳心裏的渴望。
I show not your face but your heart desire.