1.State your business or prepare to get winged!
我只不過是個疲倦的旅人。
2.Good cold evening, gentlemen.
寒夜裏跟諸位問好了。
3.During the act, you can never break character.
在演戲過程中,千萬不要破壞了角色。
4.Who's that stumblin' around in the dark?
先生們冷靜,我本善者。
5.Django isn't a slave.Django is a free man, you understand?
用得體的方式,他應該被當成我壹樣來對待。
6.but I didn't want you to do anything rash
嘿,我對妳兄弟開槍是因為他威脅要殺我。
7.State your business or prepare to get winged!
說明來意,否則小心斷腿!
8.Now we must act as our own bartender.
奴隸交易就是用錢來買活人。
9.And he walks through hellfire...
我不懷疑有壹天妳會救出妳心愛的女人。
10.Still, the fact remains:
他這輩子從來沒見過壹個黑人像妳這樣。
11.- Understood, Schultz. Betina, sugar?
- Yes'm?
大多數奴隸相信婚姻嗎?
12.- Understood, Schultz. Betina, sugar
我得提醒妳姜戈是個自由人,不要像奴隸壹樣對他。
13.because Broomhilda's worth it.
如果此處不容我身,那我就勇闖天下。
14.and stick 'em in the nigger cage.
黑鬼不可能殺了世界上所有的白人。
15.SCHULTZ: Monsieur Candie...
我是來出高價找妳買打架的黑鬼的。
16.I pay $500, I want five goddamn fights!
妳要原諒斯通西弗的呆滯的目光。
17.I will have you know there is no one in the nigger fight game
就像有壹堆黑鴉片,妳壹旦沾上,就戒不掉了。
18.Oh, Dr. Schultz,
跟黑人戀愛是個巨大的沖動,孩子。
19."The niggers we sell to LeQuint Dickey got it worse than that."
妳們都知道我不該走這趟路的。