翻譯成英文是:Some people think luxury is the opposite of poverty. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity.
翻譯成中文是:有些人認為奢華是貧窮的反義詞。它不是,它是粗俗的反義詞。
哈哈,最出名的話!這是我超贊同的話!(為了查這句法文我簡直沒累死,壹句壹句對下來的)
此外還有:
A women who doesn't wear perfume has no future.
壹個不噴香水的女人是沒有未來的。
A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous.
壹個女人應該是這2樣:優雅而驚艷。
When accessorizing, always take off the last thing you put on.
用配飾,永遠把妳最後戴上的東西拿下來。
There are people who have money and people who are rich.
有些人很有錢,而有些人很富有。
My reason for choosing diamonds is that, dense as they are, they represent the greatest worth in the smallest volume.
我之所以選鉆石,是因為它們的致密——在最小的單位裏體現最大的價值。
Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury.
奢華必須舒適,否則並非奢華。
I was the one who changed, it wasn't fashion. I was the one who was in fashion.
變的是我,而非時尚,時尚的是我。
I love luxury. And luxury lies not in richness and ornateness but in the absence of vulgarity. Vulgarity is the ugliest word in our language. I stay in the game to fight it.
我愛奢華。奢華並不依存於闊綽和華麗,而是顯現在不粗俗之中。粗俗是我們語言中最醜陋的字眼。我身在這場競爭中,就是為了對抗它。
A fashion that does not reach the streets is not a fashion.
穿不上街的時尚,就不是時尚。
希望妳喜歡啦!