Dickon: The animals tell me all their secrets.
迪肯:動物們告訴了我所有他們的秘密。
Mary: [pointing to the Robin] He wouldn't tell you my secret, would he?
瑪麗:(指著魯賓)他沒有把我的秘密告訴妳吧,是嗎?
Dickon: About what, Miss Mary?
迪肯:關於哪方面的,瑪麗小姐?
Mary: A garden. I've stolen a garden. But it may already be dead, I don't know.
瑪麗:壹個花園。我偷了壹個花園。但是它本來是已經死掉的,我不知道。
Dickon: I'll know.
迪肯:我會知道的。
Mary: Promise you won't tell anyone?
瑪麗:向我發誓妳不會告訴任何人?
Dickon: Promise.
迪肯:我發誓。
Mary: No one?
瑪麗:任何人?
Dickon: Not a soul.
迪肯:甚至是鬼。
----------------------
Mrs. Medlock: Here's your breakfast.
梅德洛克夫人:這是妳的早餐。
Mary: But I'm still in my nightgown.
瑪麗:但是我現在還穿著睡衣。
Mrs. Medlock: You can dress after you've eaten. Your clothes are on the chair.
梅德洛克夫人:妳可以在吃完以後換衣服。妳的衣服就在椅子上。
Mary: Who's going to dress me?
瑪麗:那麽誰來幫我穿衣服呢?
Mrs. Medlock: Can't you dress yourself?
梅德洛克夫人:妳不能自己穿嗎?
Mary: Of course not. My ayah dressed me.
瑪麗:當然不是,我的女仆會幫我的。
Mrs. Medlock: What did they do with you in India? Carry you around in a basket?
梅德洛克夫人:他們為什麽在印度的時候會這麽幫妳?把妳放在籃子裏帶來帶去嗎?
Mary: How dare you speak to me with such disrespect!
瑪麗:妳怎麽敢這樣和我說話,太無禮了!
Mary: Are you my servant?
瑪麗:妳是我的仆人嗎?
Martha: I'm Mrs. Medlock's servant, and she's Lord Craven's, but I will be doing some upstairs housekeeping and waiting on you a bit.
瑪莎:我是梅德洛克夫人的仆人,而她是克雷文勛爵的,但是我會在樓上做壹些家務活然後服侍妳壹會兒。
Mary: Waiting on me makes you my servant, then.
瑪麗:那麽服侍我,妳就是我的仆人了。
----------------------
Mary: Oh, stop it! I hate you! Everybody hates you! You're so selfish. You the most selfish boy there ever was!
瑪麗:哦,停下來!我恨妳!每壹個人都恨妳!妳太自私了。妳是世界上最自私的孩子。
Colin: I'm not as selfish as you are! Just because I'm always ill!
柯林:我才沒有像妳那樣自私!只不過因為我總是生病!
Mary: No on ill could scream like that!
瑪麗:沒有人會在生病的時候向妳那樣大吼大叫!
Colin: I'm going to die!
柯林:我會死的!
Mary: What would you know about dying?
瑪麗:妳知道什麽和死有關的事情?
Colin: My mother died!
柯林:我的媽媽死了!
Mary: Both my parents died!
瑪麗:我的父母都死了!
The Secret Garden