4人的英語短劇本如下:
N: Many years ago, on April 1, a body had birth. His father called him "foolman",
nobody like him except his mother. How time flies!許多年以前的四月壹日,有個嬰孩誕生了,他老爸給他取名為“愚男”,除他媽媽,沒人喜歡他。時間過的真快啊!
F: Mum, I'm eithteen years old, so I will leave this family.
媽媽,我十八歲了,我要離開這個家了。
Mum: All right, but please see me at times. This is a bottle of drink, a piece of dry bread. Remember: take good care of yourself, bye!
好的,但要時不時回家看望我哈。這是壹瓶酒,壹塊幹面包。記住:要照顧好自己啊。再見了!
N: He came to a forest, and met an ugly man.
他走到壹座森林,遇到壹個醜八怪的男人。
U: Hello! I'm very hungry and thirsty, could you give me something to drink and eat, please?
妳好!我又餓又幹,請給我些喝的和吃的,怎麽樣?
F: Ok, here.
好的。給。
U: Oh, thanks very much! Now, I will go. Oh, this stick is for you, it will bring luck to you. Good luck!
喔,多謝了!好,我要走了。哦,這根手杖給妳,會給妳帶來好運的。壹路好運!
N: The foolman reached a restaurant, the boss had two daughters, they found the stick very brightly.
愚男來到壹棟餐館,老板有兩個女兒,她們發現那根手杖閃閃發光。
D1: Oh, how beautiful it is! I want it, it's great!!! (上前抓木棒,卻被粘在上面) Oh! Dear! I can't leave it! (吃驚地)
喔,好漂亮的手杖啊!我想要,真是太棒了!!!(上前抓木棒,卻被粘在上面)啊,老天啊!我放不開它了!(吃驚地)
D2: Sister, what are you doing there? Do you want this stick yourself?
No, I will get a part of it! We are parent's daughters, I must get a part of it like you! (走向木棒)姐姐,妳在那做啥啊?妳自個兒想要那根手杖?不行,我要有壹份!我們都是父母的女兒,我必須跟妳壹樣要有壹分!(走向木棒)
D1: Don't come! Don't come! It's dangerous!
別來!別來!危險!
D2: You can come, so I can come, too! (也被粘在木棒上) Oh, my god! What's wrong with me?
妳來得,我也來得!(也被粘在木棒上)啊,老天啊!我怎麽啦?
D1: What a pity!
真可惜!
N: Foolman didn't mind at all, after the meal he took the stick leave the restaurant.?
Of course, two girls followed him. In the field they met an old scientist.
愚男壹點都不在意,吃了飯之後,他拿起那根手杖就離開了飯館。當然,那兩個女孩就跟著他。來到壹塊田的時候,他們遇到壹位科學家。
S: Oh! Terrible! You two girls follow a boy. How silly of you! I will take you back home, and take the boy to the police station.?
(抓stick ,也被粘住) Oh! Bad luck! Terrible!
啊!太可怕了!妳姐妹倆跟著壹個男孩,妳們怎麽這麽傻啊!我帶妳們回家,把這個男孩送到警察局去。(抓手杖 ,也被粘住)啊!糟糕!太糟糕啦!
N: A few days later, they got to a strange country. The king had a daughter, but she never smiled or laughed.
幾天之後,他們來到壹個陌生的國度。國王有個女兒,但她從來不笑。
King: Who can make her smile or laugh, she'll be his wife.
要是誰能讓她笑,那她就是他的妻子。
F: Let me try , Perhaps I can.
我來看看。或許我能呢。
N: Then they went to see her. She saw foolman and his friends laughed and laughed.
這樣他們就去看望她。她看到愚男和他的朋友就笑個不停。
短劇本特點:
1、劇本不像小說、散文那樣可以不受時間和空間的限制,它要求時間、人物、情節、場景高度集中在舞臺範圍內。
2、反映現實生活的矛盾要尖銳突出 。
各種文學作品都要表現社會的矛盾沖突,而戲劇則要求在有限的空間和時間裏反映的矛盾沖突更加尖銳突出。因為戲劇這種文學形式是為了集中反映現實生活中的矛盾沖突而產生的,所以說,沒有矛盾沖突就沒有戲劇。
3、劇本的語言要表現人物性格 。