生活的每壹天都在激勵我
If you hate me, you’re the loser, not me
如果妳恨我,那麽妳就是失敗者,而不是我
It’s okay to be different and it’s important to believe in yourself.
妳可以與眾不同,而且要相信自己
If she doesn’t shut her mouth I’ll shut it for her
如果她不閉嘴,我會去幫她閉上(2004年與希拉裏達芙發生爭端)
I’m a fighter, I may be *** all but I’m tough.
我是個鬥爭者!也許我很渺小,但我很強硬。
Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life.
生活就像過山車,樂在其中,享受它吧!
If you’re different, embrace it. Don’t be afraid to experiment with your fashion.
如果妳與眾不同,接受它。不要害怕嘗試自己的時尚。
I’ve learned what’s important in life.
我已經知道了生活中什麽才是重要的。(這句話出自和D分手後VV登上的第壹本雜誌--《Savvy》的封面,V似乎是在告訴大家她已經走出了離婚的陰霾)
Fame is a big joke. Stars need to stop taking themselves so seriously.
名氣是壹個大笑話。明星需要停止那種嚴肅。
I hate being pared to people. But it’s one of those things that you always gonna get. And then if I’m big one day, people will start paring other people to me.
我討厭被拿來和別人比較,但這是我總遇到的事。如果有壹天我成為足夠耀眼的大明星,人們會拿別人和我比較。
I’m really happy with myself, I live my life the way I want to.
我覺得自己很開心,我想按照自己喜歡的方式生活。
I used to stand in front of a mirror and interview myself.
我曾經站在鏡子前面采訪我自己。
It's important to remember where we came from and just how lucky we are to be here.
永遠不要忘記我們來自哪裏。我們需要知道的只是我們來到這裏是多麽地幸運。
I would describe myself and my sound as....Avril Lavigne
我會形容我自己和我的聲音成。。。。艾薇兒拉維妮
I could be Britney. I could be better than Britney。
我會成為布蘭妮而且比他更好!
I'm not a pop chick. I'm a rock chick
(我覺得這句話翻譯過來就不美了)
Sometimes I feel like my guitar is my therapist.
有時候我覺得我的吉他是我的療養師。