B.yes, it's p-i-g . 是的,是p-i-g。
A.no, it's p-u-g.It's u, no I .
B.no, it's I.
A.yes, it's u .
B.no, it's I
A. hey man, i say you, and you say i.
這個英語笑話 重點是在 中間的子母.其實這是個玩弄人的笑話 妳叫他拼pig.然後說 it's U (you). 然後他壹般性D人會說 it's I.這擺明說他就是豬嗎.
2.Who Is the Laziest? 誰是最懶的人?
Father: Well, Tom, I asked to your teacher today, and now I want to ask you a question. Who is the laziest person in your class?
嗯,湯姆,我今天問妳的老師了,現在我想問妳個問題。妳們班上誰是最懶的人啊?
Tom: I don't know, father.
我不知道,爸爸。
Father: Oh, yes, you do! Think! When other boys and girls are doing and writing, who sits in the class and only watches how other people work?
哦,妳知道的。當其他女孩們男孩們做啊,寫啊的時候,是誰只是坐在班裏看其他人學習啊?
Tom: Our teacher, father. 是我們的老師,爸爸。
3.,Two birls 2只鳥
Teacher: Here are two birds, one is a swallow, the other is sparrow. Now who can tell us which is which?
老師:這裏有2只鳥,壹只是燕子,另壹只是麻雀。現在誰能告訴我們哪個是哪個?
Student: I cannot point out but I know the answer.
學生:我不能認出來,但是我知道答案。
Teacher: Please tell us.
老師:那請告訴我們。
Student: The swallow is beside the sparrow and the sparrow is beside the swallow.
學生:燕子在麻雀的旁邊,麻雀在燕子的旁邊。
希望能幫到妳啊!